[at-l] SoRuck

No..I'm not going. Flying back East is a loooong day
for me. :-) Already taking a red eye to Boston to
visit RI for the first time in two years on 1/18. I
hope to get at least a day hike to Franconia Ridige
(if I can sneak away!).

Anyway...

Per Sly's request, sent him a copy of my Colorado
Trail slideshow. Nice little presentation with music,
captions and (of course) pictures. If you don't like
it, will not be there to know. So please lie to me and
say you liked it..I won't know the difference. ;-)

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com