From: <MedusaJ@aol.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Long Trails

A question for all of you:
One of the things that continually returned to my thoughts as I was hiking
last year was if anyone had ever compiled a list of all the "long" trails in
the
world.  I suppose "long" varies depending on who's talking, but it seems like
someone, Backpacker, ALDHA, someone should have a database of long trails.  I
spent some time poking around the internet looking for some kind of list
after I got back, but couldn't find anything.  <<
SNIP