[at-l] Pics posted

Been lazy w/ trip reports. Here is a brief synopsis:

Dec 18th - Short jaunt to Bierstadt Lake in Rocky
Mountain National Park. Not much snow, a little ice,
good scnery

Dec 19th- Lion's Gulch Trail. Cold, windy..but good
views.

Jan 1st weekend: Short hike to Hidden Valley. A
backcountry ski area in RMNP that is family friendly.
Has a warming hut! Not a bad deal for just an entrance
fee.
The followinf day did a hike to Cub Lake where I took
an upclose and personal shot of a bull elk. Pretty
cool!

Pics:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/cowint05?&page=3
If you want to just see the bull elk: