From: <lrbeja@earthlink.net>
To: "Gadog430" <gadog430@charter.net>; <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] SoRuck Saturday night dinner

> Would anyone be interested in me bringing deviled eggs, or a white chile
made with tofu?

> Linda

Saturday night for dinner. I am planning on making six of them, and when
that is gone...well, it's gone. I am supplying the Meatloaf and the Green
Beans and the Mashed Potatoes. -

> Miss Janet and anklebear and Doug Mathews (with one T, went to Ga...must
be nice) are bringing salad fixings. Greenbrier is bringing a dessert.
(These were the ones I mananged to get written down on the cow tablet before
the puter meltdown).

> Someone signed up for Salad Dressing...two bottles of different varieties.
> And there was someone that volunteered for rolls.
>
> 1. Is there anyone that can volunteer to bring a dish for our veggie
friends?

> 2. Are there any other volunteers for a dessert? I am thinking about
making a homemade Apple Crisp.

> I apologize for not knowing the person bringing rolls and salad
dressing...I lost all my emails last week due to a computer screw-up.
Whatever we don't have, we will get Saturday.

> This is the last appeal...we are a week out.
>
> Dawg
>
> Ps. I am also bringing a few packs of marshmallows for the giant bonfire.
3? 4? Dancin Free has volunteered the other portions of S'mores.

> Pps. Also, Clyde, I am bringing about 5 or 6 ready start logs that have
been on my porch for more than a year to help with the bonfire. I think
Pittsburgh has emailed you this fact.
> (S'mores might be more important than the Meatloaf...you have to have you
priorities stright ya know.)

anklebear, nor do I divide it into two words.  It's a Felix sort of thing.
<G>  Thank you for your understanding in this matter.    anklebear