[at-l] OT: Chickens (WAS:...and, the beat goes on....)

James N. Smith wrote:

>Okay, now you got me wondering...
>
>What are the two things you learned about chickens?

Well, one thing was that if you put ten chickens in a pen big enough for
only nine chickens, the extra chicken will turn back into an egg. (Don't
ask how they figure out which chicken is considered the 'extra' chicken)
The other thing was sort of a variation, or continuation of something
I'd thought, but never really heard discussed openly. Everyone knows you
never...NEVER...stare a chicken in the eye. But, not everyone knows you
never, under any circumstance...EVER...stare the 'extra' chicken in both
eyes at the same time. My left nipple still hurts from that one.

--
Felix Enero
ME-->GA '98