[at-l] PA Ruck

My buddy Amy and I are coming in on Thursday. I wanted to have a day there to enjoy prior to the Ruck. It would be great if you could make it on Thursday Gary. If you get there too late you can crash at the cabin instead of setting up camp in the dark.

I'm SURE we'll have snow, my friend.

Well, I'm thinking Mexican/Hispanic for Friday.  I can cook up some decent stuff ahead of time at the cabin, like enchiladas, etc.  People like to make their own tacos, plus this accommodates the vegetarians as well. A pan of refried beans costs about a buck to make, and I can make some great rice. Mexican food is good and inexpensive to prepare.

The thru-hiker free breakfast will be Saturday morning. Pancakes, sausage, bacon with an egg-cheese-onion scramble. I won't get into biscuits and gravy unless I'm pressured by Felix or Tricks.  As for the quantity, I always make too much, so there will be plenty.

Soup-chili for Saturday is appropriate for the cause, and the Saturday evening buffet is always what everyone wants to bring.  I don't think I've ever had so many different types of ham than at last year's Ruck.  It was delightful.

Thinking of you all-
Marsha