[at-l] Seeking Your Advice...

Miss Janet wrote:

>I am going to be selling tshirts and other trail related things for
>the first time since I started MISS JANET"S HOUSE.  I have looked at
>these ideas for so long that I no longer know if they are any good or
>not. Your advice and suggestions on designs and products would be very
>helpful! If you want to preview my ideas please Email me at:
>
>themissjanet @ earthlink.net
>
>Thank you... I appreciate your time!

I'd be glad to comment on your list if you care to send it on to me.
But, even before that, may I suggest you visit www.windshirts.com and
contact them at windshirts@earthlink.net about a business arrangement.
The ad I am looking at suggests you could get a free sample.  I got one
with a subscription for "Marathon and Beyond" magazine with their logo
printed on it.  These windshirts are  made from microfiber fabric in
America.