[at-l] In GA for a fleeting passage of time

I've been lurking since I got a Real(tm) Job and had to postpone trail
plans. However, the folks I work for have a parent company that lives in
Norcross, GA (near Atlanta).

These silly people are taking a gamble that putting me in GA won't want
to make me go for a long walk. They're assuming that I haven't brought
my hiking gear and plan on my coming back on Monday.

Fortunately for them (depending on your point of view I suppose) I was
so busy getting ready for the 3-day mind-suck...err, training, that I
forgot the AT starts in GA until the trip down (yes, I drove 700 mi
today; don't tell Enterprise).

I have decided that I won't leave this heated locale until I at least
hike the Access Trail. I have class until late Friday, when I thought I
would be driving back, but I guess I'll just stay a little longer.

My question to the list is how long does the access trail take? I'm a
pretty light-weight (speaking of ability here) hiker; can I do it in a
day? Also, if anyone's around this weekend, I'd love some
slow-walking :) company.

Casey