[at-l] Critical Florida Parcel Shot Down (OT)

In a message dated 1/4/2005 4:15:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:

>     A recent development "boom" in the area has lead to escalating land
> values...

It also has the benefit of putting illegals to work.  We would want to
continue to pay legal American's who have had these jobs for years decent wages,
would we?  Nope, no siree, not with Bushconomics.

Oops, my bad, I forgot, this is about the environment.

Sly