[at-l] Totally Off Topic---

 Ahab the Arab - Ray Stevens - circa '62-63

WhoAh

-----Original Message-----
From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net [mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net] On
Behalf Of Leslie Booher
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 10:36 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Totally Off Topic---

This has nothing to do with hiking, but you're my "family".  I need to know
what the song was---many years ago---that had the lyrics: "...with rings on
her fingers and bells on her toes and a bone in her nose, ho-ho"?  I can't
remember the name of it, but it may have been a Roger Miller song.  Maybe
not.  ???  Our granddaughter is having her an Egyptian-themed party for her
7th birthday on Sat., and I thought his would be an appropriate background
track.  Any help here would be appreciated.  And thanks in advance.

anklebear