[at-l] [Fwd: NOC SoRuck 05]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	NOC SoRuck 05
Date: 	Sun, 02 Jan 2005 12:48:27 -0500
From: 	bonninutt@aol.com
To: 	ryan@backcountry.net

Hey there, my name is Ross Bonnewell (AKA: Pox Holiday GAME 98).  I work at the NOC Outfitter's Store and saw that you guys were having the Ruck here this year!  Awesome!  I've never been to one and now I have a chance to work one here.

I was wondering if you could give me a little info on what happens that weekend, namely what we here at the store can do to help.

I visited the website and it sounds great.

I'm not sure if anyone here knows about it.  I also work with the guest events area here so please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Can't wait for the 14th to get here.

Pox Holiday