From: "W F Thorneloe" <thornel@attglobal.net>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] SORUCK fundraiser...

I agree with Sly that our fundraiser, as much as I don't like the idea,
would be better served for charities and organizations that involve our
trail. As Beau wrote earlier, there will be many charities that will go
underfunded as many will change their budgets to accommodate Tsunami Relief.

Personally, I'll make my tsunami donations to Oxfam and an Indian Rotary
District, as I know both organizations are intimately involved with these
communities long before - and long after - this disaster. Their need for
dollars is immediate.

OrangeBug