[at-l] SORUCK fundraiser...

I believe that the 'needy cause' for the SORUCK fundraiser has
presented itself - tsunami disaster relief.  The needs are immediate,
as well as long-ranging.  So, I propose that the money raised from
Saturday's $3.00 lunch, and from the silent garage sale, be donated to
tsunami disaster relief...

Would someone please volunteer to investigate which would be the best
organization for the money to go to.  Jim Owen indicated that World
Vision has operations already in place in the areas affected, so this
may be the way to go...

=====
Pittsburgh, Barb, Ryan, and Wilson the Trail Dog