[at-l] PA - RUCK

I haven't seen any chatter about the PA Ruck....

  Who all is going besides me?  I know Jim and Genny lead a hiking trip on
Saturday.  Last weekend my wife and I hiked the opposite direction on the AT and
took a blue blaze trail to Sun Set Rocks (about 1.25 miles away from the
hostel) that was really nice.  Strangely there was a HUGE clearing and about 250
yellow  tubes planted  throughout the clearing.   Good view and only one 400ft
climb.   So if anyone is looking for a shorter hike with the kids or looking
for a quick hike on Sunday or Friday that would fit  the  bill.

  Russ - Carlisle PA