[at-l] OT - Catastrophe

My Daddy you to have a saying,  "Some folks would complain if you hung them with a new rope."  What's the bead deal?  The company donated pharmaceuticals for the releaf.  So what if it was based on US prices or what the tax break is, the medicine is to help the poor victims.  Some of y'all need to get a life.
Plodder

> At 11:25 PM 12/30/2004 -0500, Walt Daniels wrote:
> >  Forgot to add that one of the drug companies gave $10 million in drugs
> >today. I bet the $10 million is based on US retail prices and that the
> >actual cost is enough less that the tax break is a windfall profit.

PEOPLE -- some make things happen, some watch things happen, and the majority have no idea what's happened.

Sign up for our BACKPACKER.com's FREE newsletter and learn about new hiking getaways, gear, and outdoor skills. Go to: http://www.backpacker.com/newsletter