[at-l] Brrrrr

At 10:56 AM 12/20/2004 -0500, David Hicks wrote:
>And now a report from the sunny south:
>
>When I got up this morning it was -1* F with sustained winds of 18 MPH, gust
>of 23 MPH and the power was OFF.
>
>The good news, however, was that even as I was getting dressed to go start my
>emergency power & heat the power came back on -- yeh!
>
>Chainsaw

When I got up it was -22*F. I didn't check the wind chill but the Sun
heated us up to a balmy -8*F before it dropped back down to the current
-20* with a windchill of -42*. Thankfully we have power but my truck
wouldn't (and still won't) start. I walked to the Post Office (1/2 mile)
for the mail but I think that's the last walking I'll do today. I'll
exercise inside instead.

Shivering Saunterer