[at-l] Check out Two Seas, Two Feet: My Hike Across the Continent

> "Two-thousand miles of the same thing gets kind of boring. You
> can only handle so much forest, I mean, a tree is a tree," he
> said.
>
> Boy still has a lot of walking left to do, methinks. He
> speaks like a stranger.

Yep.  Damn tourists...

A tree is a tree indeed!

In earth and water will you grow.   In the air will your leaves speak as you
reach towards the fire of the sun.  We respect and honour and admire you, O
tree, and all trees, for you represent both Peace and Power - though you are
mighty you hurt no creature. Though you sustain us with your breath, you
will give up your life to house and warm and teach us.  We give thanks for
your blessing upon our lives and upon our lands.  May you fare well in this
chosen place.  Awen."

-  Druid Ceremony for Planting a Tree

Shane