[at-l] PA-RUCK Tuckerizing

A tempting offer, Sly, but I already have plans for that weekend here in
Boston.

For anyone into thinking and solving puzzles, check out the MIT IAP Mystery
Hunt at http://web.mit.edu/puzzle/www/ .  Previous year's puzzles area
available.  I started participating in the Mystery Hunt long before I even
gave thought to thruhiking.  I'm just glad the PA Ruck doesn't conflict with
it.  ;-)

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor