[at-l] SORUCK update (12/15/04)...

SORUCK update (12/15/04)...

http://www.soruck.com

Click on the above link to visit the SORUCK website.

Two generous AT-Lers have forked out the cash to reserve the cabin
spaces already reserved.  We now need to pay for these rooms, and
reimburse these individuals.  Everyone that has requested lodging in
the cabins will be getting an email indicating where to send their
payment.

The text below has been added to the website:

Cabin 'C' is fully booked for Friday and Saturday nights (not available
Sunday night). Two rooms are booked in Cabin 'D', one for Friday and
Saturday nights, and one for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.

The period of time that we, as a group, were reserving space has ended.
All additional reservations need to be handled on your own, per below:

The remainder of Cabin 'D' is still be available, and there is still
bunkhouse space available. To reserve, please contact NOC at
800-232-7238., and please indicate that  you are with the RUCK group.