[at-l] glucosamine and chondroitin?

Sly, here is what I bought at Costco:  170 tablets;  $19.99 + tax; serving size, 2 tablets; Glucosamine HCI, 1500mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 1200mg; no gluten, no lactose, no preservatives Added.  Mfd by Travco Products Inc., Parkville, MD.  So if you are taking full strength, this would be an 85 day supply.  As I mentioned to you, after taking full strength for several years I dropped to half strength, or 1 tablet per day and I feel fine.  The same tablets purchased at Vitamin World are about $60 for 240 tabs.  I can't vouch for quality or relative effectiveness of any of these products, but I would imagine they are all pretty close.

gypsy