[at-l] Snowshoe pics posted

In brief: My first snowshoe of the season. Brainard
Lake, the ever popular place for playing in the snow.
Nice weather. Great company. Three people new to
Colorado were on my trip. One is a post-doc who did
her thesis work in Tuolomne Meadows! Needless to say,
when she noticed my PCT patch, we had something to
talk about.

The trip was a mellow one for the people new to
Colorado, but enjoyable for veterans like myself. I
packed my secret weapons: hike cocoa and homemade
chocolate chip oatmeal walnut cookies. Mmmm mmmm.

Capped off the lovely winter day by doing to my
favorite brewpub in town for a burger and beer. Yummy!

Life ain't too bad...

Pics:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/cowint05?&page=2

=====