[at-l] AT news articles...

If the AP story is correct, our one-legged friend still hasn't done his home work.

"....Rogers said in a telephone interview from his home in Washburn, about 50 miles north of Knoxville, that he intends to hike at least another 150 miles before his March 22 anniversary so he can join the "2,000-miler" club."

I assume he's talking about the 2000-miler patch issued by the Appalachian Trail Conservancy which is issued to those who have hiked "every mile" of the AT, not just 2,000 miles. If so, it doesn't matter how long he takes to complete the trail.

Weary