[at-l] hiking flicks...was "The Belch And I..."

In a message dated 12/12/2004 9:34:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
athiker@bokeyland.net writes:

> Besides 'Walk', I've seen 'Trek' and '2000 miles to
> Maine'.
>
> What others do you recommend?

All the ones the Owen's own!  : )

Most of the time I just borrow them before a hike.  the How to Hike tapes...
AT, PCT, and CDT  by Lynne Welden.  the Trailside AT one. the McVeigh's PCT
and CDT videos were pretty cool, she's a nut. Fiddlehead made a couple of good
ones, Really Livin' (I can bring this too) and a Nepal tape.

If you're going to the SoRuck, can you bring Trek and 200 miles to Maine?  I
haven't seen them yet....

Thanks,

Sly