[at-l] SORUCK update (12/12/04)...

SORUCK update (12/12/04)...

http://www.soruck.com

New SORUCK website (above).   Thanks to Tin Man for securing the site.
The other site (www.hike-usa.com/soruck) still works, it will just
direct you to the new site...

The website is newly updated, and has a bunch more info.  We have 27
people signed up for the weekend so far.  There are enough people
interested in a Fri-Sat-Sun event (going home late Sun or early Mon),
that this will be the plan.  Be assured that if you stay just  Fri and
Sat (going home early Sun), you will not miss out on anything.  The
extra day  is just an added bonus, with another hiking opportunity, a
few more meals, and a repeat presentation or two...

Cabin C is only available Fri and Sat night.  Cabin D and the
bunkhouses are available all three nights.  There may be a bit of
shuffling people around for the Sunday night stay...

Anyone on the Womens Hiker list, please pass the SORUCK info along if
that has not been done already.  I'll be spreading the word around the
internet today...

Pittsburgh and family