[at-l] Virus Advice Please (OT)

Well, since it's messing with your buddy list, it's probably specific to
AOL--I'd go to AOL's "Help" area to find out what they know.

Likely a Trojan horse kinda animal that they know how to tame....of course
you'll have to endure their "Help" system...

I had AOL from about 1987 but finally gave up on 'em.
--- RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:

>         Yesterday someone sent me an e-mail.
>
>         Today I received the same subject line from that e-mail in another
> e-mail from the awful-sounding JumpingJennyjkhz. It was a mortgage offer
> spam.
>
>       AT-L posters addresses are popping up on my "buddy list" involuntarily.
>

>             Advice anyone?   (No I haven't virus scanned or have such a
> thing)

=====
Want to be respected?  Be respectable.
JestBill  Ga--->Me '03