[at-l] Re:shoe dilemma

Dear shoe

To me to be able to hike  the AT is a chance of a lifetime and for me  it's
now or never. I have a window open right now and there's no guarantee that  it
will ever open again. I don't have the same situation as you but everyone who
plans to thru hike must leave almost every aspect of their life behind them
at  least for a while. Somethings can be put on hold and others must just be
dropped  and possibly picked up on the return. And of course each thing that you
 have to worry about will take away from your total experience. I am giving
this time to myself as a gift and intend to be "selfish" with every minute.
Hope  to see you on the trail. til then...

clear horizons & walk softly

Dancin Free