[at-l] SORUCK update (12/11/04)...

I will bring what I cook best.  It is a specialty of mine.  Coffee still in the can. Straight from the Maxwell house factory( one of my nephews works there I get it for free.).  coffee cups and plates and utinsels.

Clyde :>))

Last year I brought 2 cans of regular and one can of decafe was that enough.