  From: Slyatpct@aol.com
  To: yugrekih@yahoo.com ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 10:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] SORUCK website...

  In a message dated 12/10/2004 9:43:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
  yugrekih@yahoo.com writes:

  > http://www.hike-usa.com/soruck
  >
  > Click above for a quick and dirty SORUCK website.  Please email me with
  > errors, omissions, corrections, additions, suggestions, comments...

  Speaking of meals, I never did notice any pots, pans, utensils or dishes.
  There doesn't look like there's any in the community kitchen photo and I would
  have checked when I inspected the cabins, but after I triiped over the hearth
  and my trick knee/bum leg went into severe shock and PAIN, I didn't have the
  presence of mind to look.

  I hope to make a serious soup or award winning chili and will bring the
  needed pot and some styro bowls and plastic utensils, plus whatever else I think I
  need along these lines.

  Sly