[at-l] SORUCK update (12/10/04)...

The meal/activity schedule will be posted on the soon-to-be-released
website.  It will be the same as we have hashed out over the past many
months, but probably few people have seen it in black and white.  Since
we will have a kitchen in the community room, and kitchens in the
cabins, there may be an opportunity to mix things up a bit and have two
meals at once.  And, since we have a community room, and a presentation
hall, and common areas in the cabins, it may be possible to hold more
than one gathering at a time...

Please give me your pros and cons on this...

Pittsburgh and family