[at-l] SORUCK update (12/10/04)...

> Pardon me for asking, but, I've seemed to have missed something.  I
> thought there were tent sites there.  Does the NOC not want them
> used,
> or, are there just only a couple, or, am I wrong and there are not
> any
> tent sites?

There are not any tent sites.  There are tent platforms that are not
available for use at this time of year.  They (the NOC people) are
willing to look the other way if a couple people want to pitch tents on
the platforms.  The problem will be if a greater number of people wish
to tent at the platform area.  But, there will be enough stealth spots
around the area of NOC to pitch a tent.  Just scout out a spot when you
arrive...

Sorry, can't do you any better than that.  That is why I mentioned
going North or South on the trail a bit, looking for a spot to throw
down...

Pittsburgh and family