[at-l] NOC map...and driving...big conundrum

I usually go I-81 to TN exit 57 to I-181 to Johnson City. It's longer
but quicker than going through Bristol.

As for Gatlinburg, it depends on whether you want to make good time or
GOOD time. Newfound Gap is prettier than Sam's Gap but it will slow you
down, January or not. Maybe worse even in January. And Sam's Gap is neat
too.

Do not take US 321/I-40 past the east end of GSMNP - that road is a
killer in any kind of fog.

- Greenbriar