[at-l] Mozilla Firefox (was List Making for Netscape) OT

>>Fast Felix beat me to it but I'll add that you
really >>ought to download the
>>version 7.2 update.

Even better..don't bother going to Netscape anymore.
Netscape is dormant. If you love Netscape, why not use
Mozilla Firefox? It is an open source browser done by
the same group that did Netscape. The core code is
still the same as Netscape.

In non-geek speak: It is an improvement over Netscape
(and far superior to Internet Explorer 6.0!). Runs on
many platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux), will import ALL
your settings  (including mail and bookmarks) from
Netscape and IE.  Has bult in pop-up blocking, tabbed
browsing and some other neat features. Unlike IE, it
is not a gateway for Spyware. It is a fairly small
download for Windows based machines (5 megs).

Been using it since this past summer on both my
Windows and Linux machines and love it! The only
caveat is that some sites that use propietary
Microsoft extensions/software will not work as well.
Those sites are increasingly rare; you can always use
IE for those rare sites.

And finally, it is not just geeks using this browser.
:-)  I always tell our clients to use it who are
definiely "Ma and Pa user" in many cases. USA Today of
all places gave it a glowing reviews. Talk about
mainstream!

Just download it.If you like Netscape, you'll love
Firedox. If you use IE and don't like Spyware, time to
switch.  Doing my part to spread the Firefox religion.
:-)

http://www.mozilla.org/

=====
--Thoreau