[at-l] NOC map...and driving...big conundrum

Dawg basically has it right for someone coming from SC. I-85 to US 441 to
US 64, West to Murphy and East on US 74 to NOC. I suspect that it may be
closer to take the little state road north from Franklin, but probably no
quicker and possibly less safe if we have any weather. At least there isn't
any way to get lost on that road. One could probably take an earlier exit
on I-85 south toward Toccoa and over to Clanton and then north.

 From ATL, it may be better to take I 575 or GA 400 north toward
Hiawassee/Blairsville and up to Murphy and on to Wesser.

It will all be good.

OrangeBug