[at-l] We have a SORUCK winner!!!

In a message dated 12/8/04 9:33:35 PM, garyticknor@starpower.net writes:

> Do we have an agenda? Is this to be a 2 or 3 day Ruck?

The original RUCKs simply consisted of a bunch of at-l hikers who wanted to
meet in person, hang out, and learn from each other. Some hiked. Some stayed by
the fire. Some played music. We all talked. We all ate. :-) If folks wanted
to teach a skill (like making a pot cozy) or putting on a slide show, they did
it. No schedule or agenda was involved. So a RUCK can last as long as folks
want to hang around and do whatever and have an agenda or not.
Vcat