[at-l] We have a SORUCK winner!!!

Okay boys and girls, and executive decision has been made.  We will
meet in OB's living room...

Actually, Sly and I spent a few hours at NOC today hashing out the fine
details and (trust us) it will be fantastic for us.  So thank you all
for the support in finding a facility, and hang up the phones...

Please read this entire email before taking any SORUCK actions...

I will post some photos and more info later, but right now I need those
of you planning to attend, or most likely to attend, to email me
privately (yugrekih@yahoo.com) with:

1. How many people attending - (first and last names)

2. How many nights you need NOC lodging - (Fri, Sat) or (Fri, Sat, Sun)
or (Sat only) or (Sat, Sun)

3. Your level of positiveness about attending - (positively attending)
or (most likely attending)

4. What lodging appeals to you - (bunkhouse with bunk beds for $14 each
person per night) or (shared cabin with rooms with 4 to 6 beds for
about $20 or $25 each person per night)

5. Would you want to bring a dog - (dogs are allowed in the cabins, and
we can set up one cabin for dog people if there are enough dog people -
there is a pet fee)

All of the above info will be used to determine what we need and how to
distribute people.  There are two cabins, one holding 13 people, the
other holding 26 people (or 30 people if needed).  There are 34
bunkhouse spaces available - 22 mens, 8 womens, 4 coed.  There are 2,
4, or 6 people to bunk room...

The 13 bed cabin can be used for dog people if we have enough,  It is
available Fri and Sat nights.  The other cabin (30 beds) and the bunk
rooms are available Fri, Sat and Sun...

There is a community room with dining tables, and with a large double
kitchen attached, that can be used for meals.  There is a "hall" that
can be used for the presentations.  It has a slide screen and TV's
already in place.  The cabins have kitchens, multi-bathrooms, and a
common area.  There is a bathhouse for the bunkhouse people.  All of
this is within sight of everything else, easy to get around...

We can have a roaring bonfire Saturday night, in an area that is just a
short stroll from the above...

The only extra cost, above and beyond the lodging fees, is a $25
cleaning fee for the "hall".

NOC requires deposits for the cabins.  Two people have already stepped
forward to handle this.  The cabin reservations will be made through me
(mailing me your checks), and I will reimburse the generous depositees.
 So, paying me when I ask you to is important.  If you are not sure
that you will attend, then you may have to do the bunkhouses, or go off
site (Bryson City motels are 11 miles away).  If we do not have the
people to fill both cabins after the first reservation go around, then
we will go with just one cabin.  That will not exclude anyone who
wishes from renting the other cabin themselves, but our generous
depositees will not be made to be responsible for a cabin that we
cannot fill up.  The bunkhouses are to be reserved individually, and
you can start doing that at any time.  I would hold off for a few days
until I can compile an idea of what is needed...

If you do wish to book bunk rooms now, please call 800-232-7238 and
refer to reservation 144444.  Please do not try to book the cabins as
we have already booked them.  They will show as unavailable...

Please do not inundate me with questions right now.  Please just get me
the info requested above so that I can make an informed decision on
what facilities we actually do need...

Pittsburgh and family