[at-l] Woo Hoo! Off Topic

Well, average July would be 98 degrees with 80% humidity. Throw in a few
hurricanes and you got summer AND fall.  It don't get much colder than  what's
coming this weekend, so we all get excited down here, break out the  electric
blankets and space heaters, buy fire wood for the few fireplaces down  here, and
load up on hot chocolate.  Crazy, ain't we?

GoVols

In a message dated 12/8/2004 10:13:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,