[at-l] So RUCK suggestion - Sterchi Lodge

I'm betting it's already booked. I'm buried with work, so I doubt I will be
able to call. (I'm still here at nearly 8:00 p.m. tonight, for that matter).

http://www.churchstreetumc.org/sterchi.htm

I spent a February weekend there a couple years ago and it was outstanding.
A little treacherous getting there in snowy weather, though.

Sorry I didn't think of this earlier.

I'll add that NOC is a great location too. There are many cabins, camping
areas and a couple decent restaurants nearby besides what are available in
the immediate NOC property. Plus, if the weather turns inclement you're less
likely to be stuck there.

For those who want to get in a strenuous hike, I highly recommend the trip
up the AT to Cheoah Bald. If you're into mountain biking, I recommend
checking out the trails at Tsali.

-jns