[at-l] Where is Pittsia???

Hummingbird wanted to know "Where is Pittsia?"  Hummingbird, I have
emailed you personally twice in the past few days!!!

Yikes, I am anything but invisible.  I am extremely grateful for all of
the SORUCK facility location suggestions and all of the phone calling
that has been going on.  It may seem like we are up-against-the-wall
finding a facility, but have faith, a proper location will be found.
If NOC does not pan out, then probably Cloudland and Goose Creek will
be next for me to look at.  If that does not pan out, I have all of
your emails with facility contact information, and will work on them
one or two at a time.  Your discussions on these facilities is what is
driving the search.  As you all discuss various locations, a concensus
evolves as to whether it will work for us.  I am paying close attention
to this, and deciding what facilities are worthy to look at.  I cannot
look at all of these facilities at one time, it is a physical
impossibility.  So, keep talking, and I'll keep working, and we will
have a fantastic time come MLK weekend...

One of the big big considerations as to what facility can work for us
is 'cost-per-person'.  Any place that will nickel and dime us to death
is off of the list.  Anyplace that needs deposits is most likely off
the list.  We are not a 'convention' or 'seminar', we are a simple
group with simple needs.  So be assured, this will be kept inexpensive
and simple...

Pittsburgh and family