[at-l] Digitized AT maps

Reading OB's trip report made me want to look at the trail maps and see
just what the area he was traveling looked like on the maps.   So, being
the computer nerd that I am, I'd much rather look at a computerized
version of the trail maps than dig out my old paper maps.  So, I went to
atconf.org and ordered their cd.  Well, they called me back and said
they were out of date, out of stock, and, discontinued. With only a
slight chance they may be revised in the future.   So, there you go.
That source is no more.

Does any one know of online AT maps?   Or a source for AT maps on cd?
Or, better yet, does anyone have a copy of that AT conference CD, they
wouldn't mind unloading?  I don't care if the are old and outdated.  I'm
sure with over 2000 miles of trail 99% of it would be correct.

Thanks lots!

T.