[at-l] Re: SORUCK

Count me in. Plus possibly a Hubby if he can be persuaded. Let me know  all
the details. I'm planning on attending the Fla get together over New Year's.

As to the location for the SORUCK... There's a nice Methodist Camp in
Leesburg FLA that my church has used several times. It has a kitchen/Dining hall
with cabins.
There's also a good camp in  Simpsonwood, GA that we have used also  for more
regional gatherings for the young people. I'm new to these things so  don't
know if camping is allowed in either of these places.

Walk softly

Dancin Free