[at-l] New SORUCK site?

It is good to see all the ideas and discussion going on about a new
site.  I have been talking to some places and I realize I need a
little guideline as far as $$ goes.  Can we get a price per person
range to go by??

I don't think I can afford 100$ or more per night that some of the
nicer options will cost.  And I am sure that will be true for lots of
those who would like to be with us that weekend.

I have always liked Keith and I love the big firplace in the big
room... But I am sure that big room will not hold all of us for a
slide show or to listen to a speaker.  The cabins are really small and
I just envision us scuttling back and forth between cabins all
weekend.  I don't think we could do the big group meals there unless
everyone cooked inside the cabins and brought it Pot Luck to the main
building.

I talked to Rocky Bottom, the camp near Camp Thornwell.  They charge
seperately for everything... bunk rooms, kitchen, dining room.... They
have "processing fee's"  that are due up front for each building.  The
meeting areas will cost about 500.00 all together for the weekend...
about 200.00 due up front... There are lots of bunk options to sleep
well over 100... at just under  $20 per person, per night... plus to
upfront processing fee for each lodge at 150:00 each ... again, due
upfront.

I have a few other places I will hear from today.  I hope we don't
just jump at a place until a few more options come in.