Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:04:57 -0500
From: Gary Roberts <GRoberts@npr.org>
Subject: [at-l] Seafood anyone ?
To: <at-l@backcountry.net

I found these at my local Giant (Grocery chain) here in MD.
http://www.chickenofthesea.com/offers.aspx

I tried the shrimp mixed in with a package of Shrimp flavored Ramen.  Not
much taste if you ask me !  I'll have to try the clams or crab or other
flavors to see if I really like them or not.  Does anyone know where I can
find the taco (or other) flavored hamburger packaged in foil in the DC/MD/VA
area ??From infpeace at gmail.com  Tue Dec  7 04:42:18 2004