[at-l] Cloudland Canyon info

Rogene,

You are correct that Cloudland Canyon is a really super campground.  My husband and I and my friends have been there so many times that I can't even COUNT!  I've done the cabin thing, the wilderness camping, the full size camper thing and the walk-ins with our tent.  Trails are everywhere and I especially love the upper rim loop.  Have done it many many times.  The covered picnic areas (I think there are two).  There is a bigger camping facility there for groups....like Boys Scouts...which good be a good option.  Here's a link that should be helpful...http://www/gorgiastateparks.org/info/cloudland.
Maybe that will be of some help.

JanieK.....thinking of using Skylark if no one else has that name...