  From: W F Thorneloe
  To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 6:08 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Goose Creek and the Ruck

  Pricing at Goose Creek depends on which cabin you reserve. Whoever reserves
  the cabin will have to deal with the price splits among those who stay with
  you. Some are too small except for a couple to stay in, although use of the
  "living room" for sleeping certainly isn't beyond the capacity of hikers.
  This makes determining the price per person a bit more dicey. They are
  friendly as anything there, and didn't mind our parking.

  OrangeBug