[at-l] Grate Bearington

Yes,
	The Great Barrington Motel is right behind the Drug Store. The Drug
store is also the buss station. When I stayed there they had a deaf
receptionist. None of my incoming calls got through. Places to eat
close by and numerous. Copper Willies has a great Clam Chowder. Big
Grocery store a short walk out of town, a little before you get to
where the AT crosses the road south of town.  There was The Great
Barrington Outfitters in town and then the outfitter across from the
big grocery store run by Sandbagger AT some year I forget.

chase who was stranded there 5 days and enjoyed it.