[at-l] Okay, so we need a new venue for the SORUCK...

In a message dated 12/4/2004 7:56:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yugrekih@yahoo.com writes:

> Excellent Sly.  Please give them a call and determine if they can
> handle our group on MLK weekend, or any other weekend in that
> timeframe.  If you get a positive response please let me know, then
> I'll do my coordinator thing and make it happen...

I'll do that as a back-up to Camp Thornwell.

> Us Georgia people drove further than you did last year.  And, if we go
> to NOC, we'll still be driving further than you...

Think so?   It's 90 miles from either Black Mountain or Dahlonega to Wesser.
20 miles less travel for you than last year, 7 more for me. 120 miles from
Erwin to either Camp Thornwell or NOC, as opposed to 205 to Dahlonega.  157 from
Atlanta to NOC.  146 from Atlanta to Camp Thornwell

Yes, the folks from Florida will have to drive more, but still, NOC would be
more centrally located as a Southern Ruck.

YMMV,

Sly