[at-l] What's your favorite plastic bag?

David wonders about plastic bags for use as pack liners.

Trash Compactor bags almost seem designed perfectly for the job. These are
thick plastic and durable. They are somewhat expensive compared to regular
trash bags, although occasionally I've found rolls of them at Big Lots for
pretty cheap. Usually, you'll have to settle for Hefty or Glad bags at the
grocers for about 4 bags for $3.

I like to carry at least 2. One for my sleeping bag and one for the rest of
the backpack.

OrangeBug