[at-l] Where...

ken bennett wrote:

> (is there a verb 'to
>carnack?')

There IS a verb 'to carnack'...but it means something other than what
you're thinking. 'Carnack' means 'having the natural ability to work on
cars'. i.e., "Because of his carnack, people were always having Joe work
on their autos."  Though, I'm not sure that's a verb. There is also the
proper noun 'CarnAck' that was left over from the failed commercial
endeavor to start stationary (non-mobile) carnivals and name them after
the areas of their existence. Not unlike 'Six Flags over (fill in the
state/city). "CarnAck" was in upstate NY.  "CarnArk" was right outside
of Texarkana. "Carnecticutt" was on the outskirts of Kent, CT. I think
my favorite was right outside of Mobile...'CarnAL'. Not enuff people had
knowledge of it's existence, though, and bankrupt they went.