[at-l] Where...

Why, there are entry locations all over the place!!
Since they're not quite legal in the US they've had to sort of blend in to
avoid the authorities but you can likely find one right on your street.  You
know those big metal boxlike things on wheels you see in alleys?  Yep, that's
them.
Just open the lid, drop your money inside, clearly state your name and email
address, close, and wait for results.  You'll be notified by email from Nairobi
if you win.
--- Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:

> Can someone tell me where I can actually buy an 'international lottery'
> ticket...I'm feelin' lucky, what with all the "you've won" notifications
> I've been gettting.
>
> --
> Felix J.
> ME-->GA '98