[at-l] 2005 SORUCK location change...

I agree with everything Miss Janet has to say. Goose Creek is too little
for us. Amicolola didn't really want us, and saw us a illegal parking
marauding Huns. NOC probably doesn't have room and eating space for us. I
recall Sly trying to put together a little RUCK and found the place was
stuffed with kayakers or whatever. The place I know of in Suches prefers
bikers on Harleys. Size would still be an issue. Hiawasee Holiday Inn would
still do away with the food side of the festivities. Coosa had mentioned a
camp near Brasstown Bald / Blairsville.

Two places I'd consider: 1) Fontana Village and 2) Tremont in the Smokies.
Fontana may have cabins and hence the kitchens we need. Tremont definitely
has the sort of facilities we enjoyed at Thornwell with pretty easy
dormitories. We still might have options to investigate at No Ga College
and other facilities in and around Dahlonega. Heck, I bet I could call
Parks and Rec folks at Clemson for referrals.

But, let those good vibrations and thoughts flow toward Sunny and family.

ORangeBug